Enquire about this product
Freshwater Pressure Pump - 11 Litre Par-Max 2.9
Our most popular freshwater pressure pump – the ideal pump for providing freshwater on pleasure craft up to approximately the 9 metre range. Triplex 3 chamber automatic pressure pump gives flow up to 2.9 Gallons per minute (11 litres per minute) and pressure to 50 PSI. Serves up to 3 x 12mm outlets including galley, shower and additional faucet. The Par-Max 2.9 gives very smooth water flow even at low demand due to it’s built-in pulsation dampening by-pass valve which controls unwanted cycling and reduces noise.
Corrosion resistant motor, soft rubber mounts and plug-in hose ports are included.
- Corrosion resistant motor
- Soft rubber mounts
- Plug-in ports are included 2 x 12mm barbed for hose, 2 x 1/2” male thread.
- 12 or 24 volt.
- 25 PSI cut-in, 50 PSI cut-out pressure.
- 11 litres per minute
- 50 PSI
- Quiet operation
- Can be run dry for extended periods
- Self primes to 2 metres (6 ft)
- Built-in bypass lowers pulsation
- No need for an accumulator